Jurlique's Nutri-Define Facial Treatment Review

Last week, I escaped into the World of Jurlique and tried out their Nutri-Define Facial Treatment. It was heavenly bliss! The entire treatment took 1 hour and 45 minutes.
The outlet I visited was at The Curve.

The Nutri-Define facial treatment uses Jurlique's Nutri-Define state of the art range of products which comes with the scientific breakthrough Biosome 5 Technology that is a multi-benefit anti-aging skincare.

 
Here's a look at their cosy and private treatment room.
I changed into their well prepared comfortable slip-ins before the treatment begins.
Stella, my facial therapist rubbed and warmed her hands with a relaxing aromatherapy fragrant massage oil and evoked my sense of smell. I was already relaxed before the treatment started. From then on, she cleansed my face with a gentle cleanser. 
Once my face, neck and shoulder areas were clean, she started using the Nutri-Define Essential Conditioning Lotion on my skin. This lotion is actually a toner to prep the skin.
Thereafter she applied the Nutri-Define Superior Retexturising Facial Serum for maximum absorbtion. Then followed by a generous amount of Nutri-Define Rjuvenationg Overnight Cream and started giving me heavenly massages on my face, neck and shoulders.
The massage was  awesome as it concentrated on specific areas on the face and having it done in great detail. 

Stella also did some minor extractions on my face to remove my blackheads and white heads. I usually would end up in tears sometimes when the extraction is unbearable but she was gentle all the way. Phew!
 
The Jurlique's Nutri-Define Facial Treatment has a "hot and cold element" which uses a special tool like the one below made of jade (which is slightly cold) to enhance blood circulation all around.

Used around my eyes, cheek area and forehead.
Now comes the hot element. This special tool is heated slightly to restore blood circulation on my face using gentle massage motions.
Once all the massages are done, I was treated to a shea butter mask to calm my skin.
So here's a picture of my and Setlla right after my treatment.
I ended up with radiantly beautiful skin glowing from within, immediately after my treatment.
Jurlique's Nutri-Define Facial Treatment Promotion.
For new customers it is priced at RM333.
Oh I didn't get to mention this earlier. The beautician was so considerate. In between my treatment she kept applying this lip balm to keep my lips hydrated at all times during the facial. Talk about detailed customer care! Now I'm eyeing this lip balm already. This will be my next on my purchase list item at Jurlique.
 
Book your Blissful Nutri-Define Facial Treatment today!
Jurlique outlets are located at:

Klang Valley
Mid Valley Megamall 03-2938 3282
The Curve 03-7728 0163
Mont Kiara 03- 6203 7218
Pavilion Beauty Hall 019-782 9962
Setia City Mall 03-3358 6163

Penang
Queensbay Mall 04-640 6161
Gurney Paragon Mall 04-2189 131 

Melaka
Hatten Square Melaka 06 -281 9496

For more info log on to https://www.facebook.com/jurlique.my




Comments

Popular Posts